2016/01/31

NICE TO MEET YOU | MY NAME IS BARBORA

Back to the previous post, I decided that I will post in English. The explanation is following: I want my blog to be international and later this year I'm moving to UK.

I want to welcome you to this really not that interesting blog full of meaningless posts. I plan to post a lot of stuff about me, from my life, what I like, where I travelled, what am I wearing and who knows what else.

I consider 2016 as my year, of my new life, which I’m planning to accomplish. I am in a senior year in high school/secondary school and I’m having finals in May. Then I have planned out a lot of fun stuff, but I don’t know if everything will work out, but I’m going to post about all of it. I’m not going to say what it is, we will just have to see what the future brings. But about the whole moving to UK thing, if I pass my finals, hopefully I will, I’m going to attend a university in the UK. I never mentioned that I’m a girl from a small village from the Czech Republic so it will be a big change for me and my family. How crazy that sounds? I know, but I have my goals and I’m going to do everything that I can to get them. That’s what life’s about right.

This post might be a little complicated and chaotic, but there’s a lot to say and I don’t want to write a novel here. Everything will be said in the upcoming posts.

A post about myself will be here later. I want to add a photo of me to that post and for some time I’ve wanted to learn how to photograph a little. So that’s a chance for me to actually start doing something. I know, taking picture of myself? Not going to learn much about photographing from that, haha.


Maybe I can act like a Gossip girl (one of my favourite shows) and always type down here: xoxo iambarunga

No comments:

Post a Comment