2017/03/12

Am I back?

I don't know. I might be. I'm just having so many moments that I want to keep in mind and I never write them anywhere so I thought I might as well keep them here.

From the last post which was about a year ago happened so freaking much. I'm not going to bother you with a lot of detailes, so I'm just going to tell you the most important facts. I graduated from high school, I went to Greece for holidays, then to Scotland to work, I've been through a relationship and then I've moved to Derby. And I've been paryting much more haha. That is pretty much it. I spend Christmas back at home in Czech Republic, then I went to Slovakia to visit my friends and spent New Year's in Derby with other Slovakian friend. New semester started long ago and we're almost finished again. The time flies so fast I can't believe that. We're doing three group projects and we should be done by the end of April.

I'm going home for a few days in May and then I have to work like crazy to earn some money. I'm moving from halls to a private house with two of my friends in July and at the end of July we're going to Amsterdam with my family and then going home for a few days again. Exciting things right? It's finally getting a bit warmer and the sun makes me a lot more happier and motivated (still doing basically nothing haha).

I think that now it finally might be everything. I'll be back with a new post about my trip to London soon, some fun stuff happened there so stay tunned (do you say that only in videos? I don't know haha).

No comments:

Post a Comment